Software for Embroidery
Below are some features of our software for screenprinting and embroidery, and ad specialty items (ASI).
- Automated computation of sales commissions.
- Automated computation of royalties.
- Handles multi-license scrennprinting and embroidery royalties with ease.
- Expands sales tax functions to provide necessary reporting for multiple jurisdictions within a state.
- Allows users to customize the text used to reference taxes. For example, you might prefer the phrase Local Tax to City Tax, or you can change the phrase completely for Canadian use.
- Provides the ability to reprint or review an invoice, with all detail, at any time, screenprinting software.
- Tracks customer allowances for uniform sales.
- Links to AccountMate VAM GL or AccountMate Premiere GL or will report the exact Journal Entry transactions necessary for your General Ledger to reflect the Ensemble activities for the current accounting period.
- Email addresses can be entered for each ship to and bill to location.
- Screenprinting software handles the voiding of a payment even if a portion of the payment went to Other Income.
- Test for and deal with numeric overflows in inventory quantities and customer totals. This should eliminate the problems experienced when inventory quantities are not maintained within Ensemble. The system now will evaluate inventory levels and not allow the quantities to become excessively negative.
- May view the details of Stock Credits in the same manner as Reviewing Stock Invoices.
- May review the distribution of an Applied Credit amount in the same manner as reviewing a Payment Distribution.
- Embroidery software rebuilding of index files will also release all record-in-use flags for the specific data table.
- May View Customer information without allowing any changes or requiring any password.
- Minimum unit price based on average weighted cost (AWC): You may now prevent an order from being saved or invoiced if any line item unit prices does not meet a specified profit margin. A password override is available. The override password is the Level 4 password and has been preset to 'FOUR.' To change this password, go to Maintenance/Supervisor/Passwords. You will be prompted for the Level 4 password BEFORE you are allowed to change it. To set a minimum % for unit price to exceed cost, go to Maintenance/ Supervisor/Order Entry. The evaluation is: Unit Price >= AWC * (1 + %)
- Minimum order profit margin with software for screenprinters: You may now prevent an order from being saved or invoiced if the extended sales price for the order does not meet a specified profit margin based on the average weighted cost of the items on the order. A password override is available. The override password is the Level 4
- Limit access of Customer Accounting Info to the Credit Manager with software for embroidery: With this option activated, customer accounting info is shown at order entry and invoicing but change is not permitted.
- Limit adding of new customers to the Credit Manager: With this
option activated, new customers can only be added through
the credit manager and adding of new customers would no longer be allowed
during Order Entry.
- Customizable screenprinting order entry process can force the review of customer information, order header information and address information prior to entering line items; or it can allow users to jump right into line item entry.
- Customizable embroidery order entry process also allows you to prompt for design information review or to omit this prompt during line item entry.
- Option to print screenprinting, embroidery and ad specialty (ASI) prices on packing slips for selected sales orders.
- Provides complete embroidery and screenprinting order status information: status of each line item, review of any and all holds placed on order, review of any associated invoices for items already shipped, status of each purchase order associated with this sales order and review of completed and/or scheduled associated production stages.
- Allows customer lookup by name, customer number, zip code, phone number or contact.
- Allows design lookup by design description, design number or, for custom designs, by customer.
- Expanded unit pricing to 3 decimals.
- Automatic updating of inventory views and stock on hand.
- Duplicates orders to multiple ship-to addresses or customers.
- Flexible Sales History Reports: Sales history can be maintained and reported for 12, 18, 24 or 36 months - you decide. Specify sales by customer, style, color, design, and/or invoice date. You can group sales by order number, style/color, design, customer/ship-to location, sales representative or style/color/unit price. Reports include Line Item Costs and Gross Profit Percentages. All Sales History Reports are available in Detail and Summary format.
- During Order entry able to look up and select any namedrop previously used by the customer. Within Order Entry, do a lookup on the name drop field by pressing [F2]. On the Lookup form there is an [F4] option to select the name drop from a list of name drops previously used by this customer.
- Option to include Shipping Charges in Tax computations.
- May now create, modify, delete and report Order Templates. Templates may be created with zero line item quantities. Order and Production comments may also be associated with a specific Order Template.
- Optional Initial Order Summary: Ensemble can be configured to provide this Summary form and then go directly to the Line Item form for Order entry. This Summary form includes: Customer Number and Name for reference only, Ship to ID and details, Due Date, Cancel Date, Purchase Order Number and comments. The ship to location may be changed but NO new ship to locations may be entered. The user will need to access the Address form to enter a new ship to location. The use of this Summary may increase the speed of order entry. To configure Ensemble to use the Order Summary Form during Order Entry, activate this option in Maintenance / Supervisor / Configuration / Order Entry, software for screenprinters and embroiderers.
- Available screenprinted and embroidered Inventory Display at Order Entry: The display of available inventory during Order Entry has been improved to better communicate current inventory status. Each size bin quantities are evaluated and only those size bins with insufficient quantities to fill this specific order will show as red . Other quantities will be shown in green .
- Ability to create a Pre-manufactured screenprinted or embroidered item at Order Entry and Edit Order: If this feature is activated, the user will be able to create a Pre-manufactured inventory item while entering or editing an order. Simply select a line item for which the style/color/design is NOT currently defined as a pre-manufactured item and click a command button to automatically define it as a pre-manufactured item for this order and all future orders for this style/color/design. The pre-manufactured box for this line item will now be checked. The establishing of this pre-manufactured item is done when selected and not when the order is saved. Therefore, even if this order is aborted and never saved, the pre-manufactured item(s) will have been established.
- See at a glance the status of all Purchase Orders associated with a specific Sales Order.
- On the Order Status form:
- Review the setting for Goods Received for each order.
- Click the PO(s) command button to review status of associated Purchase Orders.
- Will see status of specific purchase order line items if PO is linked to Sales Order by line items
- Will see status of entire purchase order(s) if the Sales Order had been entered as the associated Sales Order on the PO Header form.
Sales and Order Entry for Screenprinted Garments and Embroidered Garments:
Ship All Available: This new check box may be set for an order on the Order Header form. If checked, the words 'Ship All Available' will print on the Packing Slip in the header section. This could be a perfect way to better communicate if it is acceptable to ship more or less than quantities ordered on this specific sales order.